Friday, September 15, 2017

1st October 2017

1st October 2017 Workshop


Everyday I am preparing this workshops. Many ask me what are the topics. And again I didnt say much. Because everyday I am trying to pull out things from my 20 years studies that can benefit people.
Normally near my birthday I will celebrate anniversary talk together.

My topics will be from handling bodyaches to digestion to mental wellness.

Nowadays when I give workshop, I spend alot of time thinking daily how to help more people. I dont want just prepare some technical slides fix the information and share.
I want to have a free flow on how to help all to have a better health.


That day morning I will go to Market to buy herbs and see that day what information comes to my mind.

As u know every morning i will go exercise and i will think on that day what exercise will help u most ok:>

1st October 2017;

Will be a special workshop to remind all on some basic health tips but yet can change ur body system to a better one.

I have also invited Anna Phua to demo on 3 recipes for beauty and health.
I have also invited Michelle Lao Shi to share with u essence of music therapy.
Image result for herbs

 Also that day to support local brand, i have invited

Image result for juices
1) Honey API Uniflora company (buy on spot can save $$$)
2) MydrMCT oil (errr MCT oil really helps in energy and memories)

do support them.

They didnt pay me to promote them. But I have decided to call them in so u can get things cheaper. At all time, u dont have to buy the items, and choose ur own brand of Acacia and linden and MCT oil. I think u know my style.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On that day itself, I may not have manpower to bring alot items to sell there. Lao shi busy la. So if u have any skincare and aroma oil items to buy and want collect that day. U can email to

orders@omhealth.com, for above $100 will have 15 % discount and this is strictly for those who attending the workshop. And please dont email the day before de as we need time to pack.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This event left 20 seats le.

Email to class@omhealth.com
Fees $38
Time seated 930am ends at 12 plus



No comments: