Wednesday, December 7, 2016

neck bone degeneration (is not that bad)

Disclaimer: Below are information base on my research and findings and at anytime u have health issues do consult doctor and omhealth not responsible for like teach u things still need kana . so I don't disclaim here , don't know why must write this kind statement, share also need protect myself nowsaday


when we see a doctor for this issue because many times doctor is not us and sometimes the remedies they give and advice cant be extreme but again is good to see doctor and listen. But whether painkillers u wan take long term check with a TCM is good.
Alwayr remember ur body can heal itself with proper care.

Hi

I have this cervical Spine bone generation back in 2001 when I first discover why I always have headache and neckache. That time I was very worried and the AH doctor say nothing to do but pain killers (they give me a big pack).
But as a beginners of natural therapist I ask around doctors and friends and TCM professor. They say is very common people have that. When first discover will be pain pain all the time but with proper
food, stretch , exercise, ur body slowly will adapt to it and be normal.

So after 17 years, uncle me is the best example. I have neckache once a blue moon but is because of over exercise and sleep less when have seminar.

1) I use 3 oil method (please refer all the 3 oil method under the label beside
2) I twice a week, use warm towel with bryan relax blend compress neck to improve circulation
3) Once a month I may or may not go see a very food chiropractor
( now chiro has many, some are $$$$$, good one, is u go 1-2 times ok wont ask u go again. Please check around) And once chiro le, rest well.

4) I take lingzhi for 3 months, Joint care and calcium(last time I take other brand but I research calcilum must be plant and have frankincense). Joint must take the collagen one. So the 3 leg brand is best.
5) I do stretch or lie down on floow do breathing exercise because the  hard floor is like a natural chiropractor.

Slowly ur body will adapt and changes form and u ok.

I tell u la, 7 out of 10 people of above 40 go x ray, all like neck bone narrow.
Oh also take B complex and vitamin C first month daily after that 3 times aweek.

Oh also take B complex and vitamin C first month daily after that 3 times aweek.

Image result for spondylosis neck pain


so warm up and simple TCM kwa sa is very benficial. SAll these year I found that oil works wonder and also keep neck warm and choosing good pillow is good.

It is a condition involving changes to the bones, discs, and joints of the neck. These changes are caused by the normal wear-and-tear of aging. But most of time now is people always use Phone.

The discs of the cervical spine gradually break down, lose fluid, and become stiffer.
Cervical spondylosis usually occurs when u are 35 but uncle me appear at 28

As a result of the degeneration of discs and other cartilage, spurs or abnormal growths called osteophytes may form on the bones in the neck.
These abnormal growths can cause narrowing of the interior of the spinal column or in the openings This often  cause neck pain and stiffness,


Image result for stretching cervical spondylosis

Left top follow arrow pull back. Right side both arms push forehead to back


Apply 3 oil and cream and stay this posture for awhile
Image result for crocodile posture yoga
Image result for yoga crocodile posture





Image result for Cervical Neck Pain Exercises


No comments: