Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Introducing Bryan's NEW MASK

***** Thanks for your support! Given out all promotional conditioners & shampoos. CHeers :D


I decided to bring forward the launch of my new mask due to the many requests made to me. I know you have waited for a long time. I could have launch it last year but I will only launch my product when I am pleased and satisfied with it. After a long period of constant research, this hydrating mask suitable for both eye and face is now ready to see the world :D

I really hope you will like this gel mask as I have worked very hard to get the right results that I want. It is hard for me to tell you how good it is. I will need your trust to try it out and be my new testimonials. The same goes for my other products including, Anti-age serum, vita serum, treatment cleanser and Lavendula vera charcoal water etc. I am very grateful for your support and feedback which has given me a lot of motivation and encouragement. You can see that the packing for this new product is pretty cool and cute. It comes in a round container. I will slowly improve on my packaging for my other products too :)

I remembered a lady once told me,"I have used many expensive serum. I don't even see your serum convincing and your packaging is lousy." Her comments made me realised packaging is important too. The next bottle to upgrade shall be my Rice Bran oil :D It will come in the latest blue bottle for easy pouring.
My research also include pricing so as to make it much more affordable then the ones available in the markets. A good eye mask alone can cost around $100 and a mask of this type may cost around $150+ in the market.
Bryan's price will remain at $68 (50ml) for a long long time. Its natural + natural not preserved with alcohol. A bottle can last for 6 months if you apply it 4 to 3 times a week. I am not trying to spoilt the market price but I think $68 is reasonable enough.
This mask is very natural because I am a firm believer in using natural products. My face feels soft and supple after using it. The combination of sea buckthorn and cucumber oil gives this product a natural fragrance and colour. A very natural herb aroma. I believed you will love it :)
YOUR NEW ANTI - AGE MASK.--- First in Singapore
A synergy blend of Aloe Vera, cucumber extract and oil with marine collagen to moisturise, the antioxidant powers of white tea, the vitamin and mineral rich buckthorn oil known for its anti-aging effect and the toning abilities of witch hazel for eyes and face.

Benefits:

  1. Acting on Puffy eyes and Dark eye circles.
  2. Acting on the skin tone and tightening the ostiums, leaving a more luminous complexion.
  3. Collagen to boost skin
  4. Cell activating, nourishing.
  5. Wrinkle Firming repairing
  6. Removes free radical to prevent lipid peroxidation of the cells.
  7. Prevents inflammation and swelling to reduce the skin discomfort.
  8. Penetrates directly into the skin to ensure permanent moisture.
  9. Prevents aging and saggy skin. Restores skin tightness and elasticity

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan,
I dun care about your packaging. All I know is your things are good and natural. That lady who commented is too superficial.



Rachel wee

Unknown said...

Hi Bryan,
it is not easy to have nice packaging and charge at a price like yours.

I trust your products and will give you my full support to your newly launched mask. My friends and colleagues will be very happy to hear the good news.

Unknown said...

Bryan,
I really waited very long for your new mask.

I have been using the vita serum, facial scrub and treatment cleanser for months and I am still using them. Good stuff!

You make me realised using natural products is so important and real.

Unknown said...

The new bottle looks cute. Appreciate you always have our interest at heart.
Your products are good, that is most important to me.
People who make such unfriendly comments are those who never try your good quality products.

Cheers & good nite

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Lao Shi, gd morning.

Congratulation to u of your offical launch of Hydrating Eye & Face Mask on 14/11/08.

3 Cheers to Bryan Lao Shi, Jia You, Jia, Well Done & Keep It Up.

fm karen

Unknown said...

Hi Bryan 老师,
first thing early morning, you made my day :>

I waited for your new mask until my neck long long alreadi.
Thanks for all the research.

辛苦你了,老师!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan Laoshi,
Congratulations to your new product launch and I am so very excited about it. THANK YOU!!!
Cheers,
Lindy

Unknown said...

So am I! I can't wait to receive the new mask and flora water! Yippy!!

Anonymous said...

BRYAN

SO AS USUAL, TIS MASK HAVE TO LEAVE ON FOR AFEW MINS & RINSE OFF WILL DO RITE?


CHEERS
JOE

Anonymous said...

The rice bran oil is the most natural and effective moisturiser I ever used.

Anonymous said...

Hi bryan,
the vita serum has given me the confidence to socialize with people. My complexion improves a lot ever since I used vita serum.
Thanks.

Mimi

Anonymous said...

Lao shi,
your hardwork and research is our benefit. Thank you very much.



siew kim

Unknown said...

Neroli oil is a very nourishing oil. Thanks for teaching me to use it with the flora water. My face complexion is very good the following day.